Industrial Automation Technology is constantly changing to meet challenging application requirements. The manufacturers we represent are continually developing cost effective, state of the art products to meet and exceed these challenges.
As an automation partner, we are committed to present you these products and services to make your project a complete success. To keep our customers informed about the latest products and services, we are pleased to present MQ News.
Omron/STI's new NE1A Safety DeviceNet Controller revolutionizes safety systems the way PLCs changed industrial automation from relay panels to flexible operation.
- Can be used 3-ways: as a Stand-alone controller; as an expandable Safety network with remote I/O blocks; or combined with an existing DeviceNet network to form a Safety + Control Network
- Eliminate long runs of complicated wiring during installation. This system replaces wiring with a network between safety components distributed over many different locations
- Programmable safety function blocks eliminate rewiring to make modifications
- Safety I/O Terminals can be added to increase safety I/O capacity for distributed allocation through the network
- Utilize existing DeviceNet network wiring for DeviceNet Safety System to eliminate costly parallel safety network
- Individual I/O LED status and error indicators
- USB Programming Port
- UL1604 Class 1, Div. 2 Groups A, B, C, D for use in hazardous environments
Omron’s S8VM series satisfies OEM’s needs for small-sized, low cost power supplies.
- Space Efficient- the slim design and uniform mounting height
saves panel space.
- Time Efficient - Every detail focuses on saving you installation
and maintenance time: captive terminal screws don’t get lost
and an undervoltage alarm helps troubleshoot the cause of a
power fault. Omron’s S8VM power supplies maximize machine
uptime by offering high reliability, simplified diagnostics, and
reduced time spent installing and maintaining controls.
- Easy to maintain - Unique Undervoltage Alarm Function makes
fault diagnosis easier: identifies difference between a
momentary power failure, output short-circuit, and trouble with
the power supply itself.
- Reliable - The S8VM offers great reliability, simplified troubleshooting, and reduced time spent installing and
- Compliant - UL508 Listing allows full load rating to be used in
panels, UL1604 rating (Class 1, Div 2) for hazardous areas,
RoHS compliant , lead-free design
- Versatile - Five power capacities 15W, 30W, 50W, 100W and
150W, and four output voltages 5V, 12V, 15V and 24V
The ZS Series is a 2D CMOS laser type displacement sensor. It is provided with a number of high performance sensing functions that uses the speed and power of its 2D CMOS image sensor: it combines simplicity of use with compact size while having high speed response capability free from data degradation as a result of 100% digit handling of data. Omron's ZS Smart Sensor extends beyond traditional measurement sensor markets by addressing specific applications within a variety of markets:
- Automotive Electronics
- Digital consumer electronics
Omron’s new NSJ delivers world-class display, control, and DeviceNet expandability in one package. Reduce panel space and hardware and installation costs with this fully integrated HMI and controller. The NSJ offers the highest clarity of screens on the market with best-in-class contrast ratio, brightness, MTBF, and viewing angle specifications presenting a spectacular “face to the machine”.
- Four display sizes: 5.7”, 8.4”, 10.4” and 12.1”
- Large controller capacity equivalent to Omron’s CJ1-Series
- Up to 60 MB screen capacity; 256 colors (32,768 colors for
- Dual processors ensure faster program execution and screen
updates than other graphic logic controllers
- Standard on-board DeviceNet Master for distributed I/O
- Ethernet communications available
- Expandable system uses conventional PLC local I/O, up to 30
CJ1W I/O units
- One software tool integrates display/logic development and
diagnostic tools: CX-ONE
- Remote diagnostics: Access NSJ units over modems or
Internet for remote monitoring and servicing.
Omron’s E2FM one-piece 303 stainless steel face/barrel
construction resists damage caused by work-piece contact,
scouring abrasion, and harsh chemicals. Operation is not
influenced by the accumulation of aluminum or iron cutting chips and weld slag providing reliable sensing in harsh metal fabrication and machining environments.
- Up to 0.8 mm thick sensing face for superior mechanical
durability, wear resistance
- Operation not influenced by accumulation of aluminum or iron
cutting chips and weld slag
- 20% longer sensing range (10 mm) with M30 models versus
the CENELEC standard 8 mm
- Flush mountable in ferrous materials to protect sensor from
side impact damage
- Wrench flats for easy installation
- Standard M8, M12, M18 and M30 sizes; normally open
contacts; 3 wire DC PNP open collector and 2 wire DC polarity
and non-polarity sensitive models
- M12 connectors shorten service time: 3-wire DC models have
built-in connectors; 2-wire DC models have a 0.3 m pig-tail
lead with connector
- IP67 enclosure rating
Omron’s E3ZM sensor in 316L stainless steel case reduces your replacement frequency and maintenance costs by surviving high pressure, caustic washdown up to 200 times longer than other plastic sensors (tested with TEK121).
- Ideal for prolonged chemical, detergent and disinfectant
exposure in Food & Beverage applications
- Corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel housing reduces
replacement frequency and maintenance costs
- Smooth shape for easier hygiene
- Superior washdown resistance: rated for high pressure
washdown to 1,450 psi (IP69K)
- Through-beam, retroreflective, diffuse, background
suppression models available
- Pre-wired with 2 m cable and M8 connector models
- Compact size: 32.2 H x 10.8 W x 21 D mm
- RoHS compliant: contains no lead or hazardous materials